This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal RC helicopter is 1 of the world’s newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5″ long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses “AA” batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Out of Box Helicopter and Reviews for this Syma Helicopter
“This little helicopter is the best I’ve seen for the money you pay. I paid the same amount for a helicopter at Brookstore and it cannot be compared to how well the S107 handles and flies. As long as a kid has a feel for toys
that require a remote control the starting age of 14 might be a little high. It’s made incredibly well with metal and hard plastic parts and the only thing you might want to watch out for while flying is the tail rotor because it’s pretty much the source of this little copter’s handling. It looks a little flimsy compared to the two main rotors but so far no problems to note after a month of fun. Since first viewing this copter in action (my cousin had it) myself and 3 other aunts and uncles have purchased one because of it’s ease of use. The turning on it is excellent and reacts and stays in the direction you want to make it go. And if it slowly turns on its own, the adjustment is very easy to make it stay still as it hovers. And the fact that you can use a USB source to charge it is a great plus so you are not constantly changing AA batteries because they’ve lost their charge. The only downside is that it flies for about 5-7 minutes like the box says before you have to charge it for 30 minutes. But for me it’s worth every one of those really good 5 minutes each time.”
By Alfred K “Alfred” (Pittsburgh, PA)
“The product is well made and well priced. It’s better than any of the Air Hog helicopters for the same price. It flies very smoothly, and it’s easy to learn. I may buy another because sometimes, 5 minutes of flight time isn’t long enough!”
Things to Consider:
- Colors may vary, customer usually do not get to choose colors
- Needs recharging after 5-7 minutes of flying
- Best to be used indoor only
- You may need to read instructions to operate
It is one of the best toys we got for our nephew, he simply loves it. It is fun, entertaining for adults as well and keeps kids challenged and occupied in something educational. The price is one of the best we have seen, as some of the mall stores are selling similar helicopter toy at much higher prices.
Other Related Syma Products
Syma S107 R/C Helicopter with Built-in Gyroscope Remote – Yellow
For More Syma Toy Helicopter information Click here :
Check out: Syma 105 Review
Get NOW! Best Bargain Deals! Cookware Deals
This article is written by Attachment Parenting HQ Team, where you will find Parenting tips, finding zen balance,traveling with kids tips, finding balance as parents parenting resource.